Sunday, July 9

its really good to stone. really good to dream.
so good to dream that you dont want to stop dreaming.
its like so nice and dreamy.
HAHA. its just a nice feeling.
I never felt so happy before in my life.
I was like almost going to burst into tears.
its just really funny and all.
but seriously, its really nice.
to have someone to cheer you up,
to know someone out there cares for you.
to know you mean something.
to know that you are not all alone in this scary world.
although its just a dream,
I feel like i would be the happiest woman on earth already
HAH. how sweet a human can get.
I NEVER thought anyone could be that sweet.
i cant stop smiling now. =)
& there she goes,
SMILING AGAIN* ;

12:20 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
' ME.
abby
#35
05'Aug
TP mass com
im a child of God!

' WISHLIST.

#1 piglet
#2 camera
#3 new phone
#4 clothes
#5 i pod
#6 smile and go crazy
with my bunch of potato
friends EVERYDAY


' DARLinks.

:) YOYO
:) ADRINA
:) angela
:) alisa
:) CHIKU
:) drake
:) fairli
:) jed
:) jeslyn
:) jialin
:) letitia
:) melinda
:) pea
:) QIANRU
:) rachel
:) rebecks
:) ruth
:) SAMUEL
:) shawn
:) sheep
:) SHEENA
:) XIUZee
:) zhen

' Archive


' CALENDAR.

JUNE
______________
______________
______________
______________
______________
______________
______________
______________

JULY
______________
______________
______________
______________
______________
______________
______________
______________